Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictures!

I have posted a photo album of my pictures so far (and I kept it down to one album!) on facebook. Those of you who don't have facebook can view the album here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2110673&l=31b51&id=7411880

Also, does anyone know why my 10 Things I Hate About You case doesn't have 10 Things I Hate About You in it? Instead it had Sweeney Todd, which is odd because I don't own Sweeney Todd and I don't think I know anyone who liked it enough to buy it. Also, I watched 10 Things right before I left. Is anyone missing their copy of Sweeney Todd?

3 comments:

Mom said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

It's probably because 10 things I hate about you is a bad movie. Apologies to the actor known to my dad as Keith Ledger.

Reid said...

I have your movie. Actually, I don't.